Skip to main content

LET'S MAKE REALITY BETTER

From where should I start. You know first I was keeping the title of this article "ESCAPE" but then I found the positive one.

So the story starts like this 
when we all were very young and this was the first time when we were going to make our first mistake.

In my life, this incident took place at a very early age but I was not able to identify it then.
This starts like this,
As I was the bright student in my class till the 4th. And with great marks comes the great expectations of my family and teachers.
"Rather I want to replace the word 'expectations' with the word 'burden'."

Where were we, 
Yup! So I was going to make my first mistake of my life.
I remembered in class 2nd that day my Hindi teacher was taking the lecture and I forgot to complete the homework. 
And as usual, she asked, "who didn't complete the homework."
And for the first time, I was about to raise my hand.

But one boy was sitting beside me raised his hand first and the teacher came to his bench and gave him a tight slap. And in the parallel world, I saw the same scene happened to me.

This was the first time I feel the fear of failer developed in me. I simply lower down my hand and said I did it, Mam. And as I was counted in toppers she trusted me and didn't even check.
And this was the first time I ran from reality.


The slap on my face which will be going to bring discipline in my life was now bringing the burden of maintenance of my fixed rather I say fake image.

This is the toughest road in everyone's life where we have 2 option
1. Either you have to recreate your image before anyone knows or 
2. You can run again.

I did the first one and managers to recreate it but from then I was never able to make any mistake. I either skip the situation or try to cheat(get advice from others).
This life is a mediocre's life and it starts from average and ends on average. 
I WISH I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT SLAPPED BY THE TEACHER so that I could become fearless of making mistakes because the more we are young, the more our mistakes are forgivable. 
THE ONE WHO MAKES MISTAKES IN PRACTICE ALWAYS WINS IN REAL BECAUSE HE NEVER loses. HE EITHER wins OR learns.

Hey! didn't you think what happens if I choose 2nd option?
This was the reason I was keeping this article name ESCAPE. This is even worst than death. This will stop you from living your own life in reality.

In the second case, we keep on postponing mistakes and in the end, we have a cluster of mistakes.

We don't even try to solve them. We just either give ourselves the shield of reasons which keep on making us feel good and help to escape from reality.

It seems foolish how can we escape the reality but it is possible. 
Many people drink too much because it makes them feel good and open a new world where they keep on living in the past or anywhere but not in present.

And if it still doesn't work then we have other options like LSD, Cocaine,  marijuana, etc.
Drugs are not used by people because they are addicted. Actually, they are used because they create a world better than the present where they have no regrets and where no one can blame them and no one can notice their mistakes. 

I feel like mobile phones are also like a drug but the only difference is it's legal. We use mobile phones mostly to escape the current time in which either we are bored or we just want to pass the current time because we are not prepared for it.
We keep on making promises to God that please save us only this time and I promise I will not repeat it.

In each and every case we are just escaping reality because we are so busy so much in overthinking or find the best reason that escaping is only the option we left with.

Why not we make our reality so much lovable that we never want to die. Or never afraid to face the world and never fear to make a new mistake daily and learning from the old ones.

At last, I want to say, "what if after we die, God asks us " SO HOW WAS THE HEAVEN". ".

Comments

Post a Comment

i need your valuable feedback. It improves me.

Popular posts from this blog

DEEP THINKING SOMETIME SHOWS US WHAT WE CAN'T SEE

I love to observe things. This task is not easy. It requires tremendous point of views and deep thinking. This time a small curiosity born in my mind about what would non-living things think if they get this power? And the result of this experiment amazed me. After finding the blog topic, the next big thing was to decide what should I become and finally I end up with 1. MONEY 2. MOBILE PHONES 3. BOOKS 4. GOOGLE I just think how they are or they can affects or effects our lives. The whole process roast my brain but I love it. Now just believe that I am MONEY: One of my main reason for my birth was to end the  Barter System . I saw so many eras, changed from stones then gold, silver, other metal to paper and now digital. I saw tremendous changes in people who are with me and without me. The way of treating other people mostly depends on me instead of age, education, relationship. The most funny thing that I like in myself is that, "I WAS CREATED BY HUMAN

The True Truth

Bonjour! I assume everyone must be fine and safe. I hope you will not loose interest while reading this blog.  I think everyone's thinking process is different and unique. And we don't have to follow anyone. Did you ever realize, whenever we can't oppose or deny someone's thoughts then we start following them?  This is the real truth people follow so many people like Ramdev, Asaram Bapu, Radhe Maa, Sadhguru, or anyone who is either true or not because we agree with their answers to many life questions. Even I follow some like Jiddu Krishnamurthi, Sadhguru, maybe more not because I can't find the answers but we both agree on many thoughts. I mean, it's a choice to follow someone or not, and if you do then also keep in mind to cross-question every point of view. Never follow anyone blindly because at last, he is not fooling you. Actually you allow him/her to do so with you. So this is my way of thinking and anyone should not judge me on this, he could agree or dis

Where am I now ?

I am happy because I am using my quarantine in a good way. The idea of writing this blog comes to my mind when I was trying to find the reason why 1. I can't find free time. 2. I take so long to finish the work which is too easy. 3. I am that busy or just pretending. 4. And the important one is why every day disappears before I recognize it. 5. Every time I feel I can't wait for the moment and when the moment comes for which I was contiguously waiting and not even responding to my current surroundings and then I find my all excitement has gone. And I observe I lost a good amount of time which can be utilized in a great way.                                          There are so many such time losses that we never trapped or observed. Let's understand it with some examples . Imaging after a week is your final exam and you don't even know the subject's name. So you start making schedules, creating slots to study different subjects, eating time, recreation t