Skip to main content

DEEP THINKING SOMETIME SHOWS US WHAT WE CAN'T SEE

I love to observe things. This task is not easy. It requires tremendous point of views and deep thinking.

This time a small curiosity born in my mind about what would non-living things think if they get this power?

And the result of this experiment amazed me.
After finding the blog topic, the next big thing was to decide what should I become and finally I end up with

1. MONEY
2. MOBILE PHONES
3. BOOKS
4. GOOGLE

I just think how they are or they can affects or effects our lives. The whole process roast my brain but I love it.


  • Now just believe that I am MONEY:
One of my main reason for my birth was to end the Barter System. I saw so many eras, changed from stones then gold, silver, other metal to paper and now digital.
I saw tremendous changes in people who are with me and without me. The way of treating other people mostly depends on me instead of age, education, relationship.
The most funny thing that I like in myself is that, "I WAS CREATED BY HUMAN AND NOW THEY COULD EVEN KILL EACH OTHER ONLY TO GET ME."

  • Time to change the costume, I am MOBILE PHONE now:
I think life of humans was good with my elder brother telephone. But as inventions are always the first step of success. This results to the birth of ME. My fundamental purpose of was to cut the wire of my brother and humans can use me were they want to talk to far people. In that way everything was going good, person who was far away is now virtually near because of me. 

Then new updation come time to time and now my features sometimes gives me goosebumps. Instead of calling, humans do many things with me. 

Now I become the villain of every human's life who uses me. I destroyed every relationships between two neighbours and make connectivity between people living in two different countries which has no importance. I also destroyed the habit of eating food on dining table and decrease the love between every member of the family. And the funny thing is that if you know this, still you can't leave me. I am your addiction now.

  • Swap time guys. Are you ready ? Don't forget to read because I am a BOOK now:
People say excess of everything is bad but not me guys. Because of me you all see inventions, technology, upgradations. I mean each and everything, because I was the first PASSABLE medium that can be pass to younger generation. There is no pride in me because of my success but my scope is endangered now. 

The day my friend Mr.Internet came, my existence get demonetized . If anyone still have the habit of reading me will still gets success easily. Yeah I agree that if someone is finding some specific information, I take a lot more time than internet but in that extra time, I am still giving you knowledge. And we all know, knowledge can never be useless. Many of my old friends which are trees lost their lives to make me. So only for them, just start a new habit of reading me and I bet no one can stop your success.

  • This one is really interesting. If I am GOOGLE then how I am harming YOU:
I am GOOGLE and I know everything. Yeah my start was as a search engine.

But now do you know, like termites I am slowly eating you. My parent name is Alphabet Inc. and I have different forms like Youtube, android OS, fiber, AdSense, Gmail and many more. Yeah I am too more useful than harmful but most of you are using my harmful side. 

From getting the spelling of a word to the phone number of your best friend you want me. Yeah, I have each and every information of you from your home address to your most visited place. And I use them to make BIG DATA so that it can help me in ML or may be in AI later, yeah I do know that sometimes I use your data for Adsense but what to do business and business is business. I just want that I can sell you each and every thing that you want in your whole life. I too know that this will leads to destruction of all other small and big companies but this is life. If I will not do this then someday someone other will do. 

Be aware of me, I think if you keep on depending on me then the day is not that far when you want me even to identify your parents.       

And here the tour ends. So guys how was the tour.

At last I just want to tell that everything have two faces either GOOD or BAD.
IT'S UP TO US WHAT WE SEE AND APPLY IN OUR LIVES.

If those non-living things rule on us then how can we fight with the REAL WORLD ENEMY.

Hope you like it and waiting for your valuable comments.
Comments motivate me.
Have a rocking day today.
Thanks for reading from beginning to this full stop.

Comments

Post a Comment

i need your valuable feedback. It improves me.

Popular posts from this blog

The True Truth

Bonjour! I assume everyone must be fine and safe. I hope you will not loose interest while reading this blog.  I think everyone's thinking process is different and unique. And we don't have to follow anyone. Did you ever realize, whenever we can't oppose or deny someone's thoughts then we start following them?  This is the real truth people follow so many people like Ramdev, Asaram Bapu, Radhe Maa, Sadhguru, or anyone who is either true or not because we agree with their answers to many life questions. Even I follow some like Jiddu Krishnamurthi, Sadhguru, maybe more not because I can't find the answers but we both agree on many thoughts. I mean, it's a choice to follow someone or not, and if you do then also keep in mind to cross-question every point of view. Never follow anyone blindly because at last, he is not fooling you. Actually you allow him/her to do so with you. So this is my way of thinking and anyone should not judge me on this, he could agree or dis

Where am I now ?

I am happy because I am using my quarantine in a good way. The idea of writing this blog comes to my mind when I was trying to find the reason why 1. I can't find free time. 2. I take so long to finish the work which is too easy. 3. I am that busy or just pretending. 4. And the important one is why every day disappears before I recognize it. 5. Every time I feel I can't wait for the moment and when the moment comes for which I was contiguously waiting and not even responding to my current surroundings and then I find my all excitement has gone. And I observe I lost a good amount of time which can be utilized in a great way.                                          There are so many such time losses that we never trapped or observed. Let's understand it with some examples . Imaging after a week is your final exam and you don't even know the subject's name. So you start making schedules, creating slots to study different subjects, eating time, recreation t